Pre-Delivery inspection Toronto
Before taking possession of your newly constructed home, the builder will walk you through the house. A self-reliant inspection completed by an eligible Home Inspector often uncovers deficiencies overlooked by the Builder’s Inspector. If these deficiencies are caught early, the builder can correct them before you move in, so your home is the way it’s supposed to be from the start.
Pre-delivery inspection benefit for a homeowner:
- Ensures your newly constructed home is complete and ready for possession
- Highlights health and safety issues
- Helps ensure deficiencies are corrected under the New Home Warranty Program or at the builder’s expense
- Creates a deficiency list that can be used to correctly fill out homebuilder warranty forms
- Prioritizes deficiencies and offers recommendations for approaching repairs