Our service includes:
Anyone requires a home inspection in order to get deals and desire prices. Our pre-inspection is considered as the best way to enjoy several marketing, financial and legal advantages. Our service allows for buyers to sell their property by knowing the actual and current market value of their property. It will also increase your confidence and peace of mind.
• Alerts you on safety issues prior to potential buyers visiting your property
• If you address to the buyers, then you can increase their satisfaction level and make the selling process flexible & smooth.
• Allows you to make any necessary repairs
• Assists you in property evaluation and analysis
• Makes a property more appealing to potential buyers
• Provides an unbiased assessment of the property before negotiations begin
• Helps avoid renegotiation during the selling process
• Reduces the risk of potential buyers walking away because there is no time for a home inspection
The Pre-Purchase Inspection service ensure that you have got the great deal. It reduces the risk of unexpected and costly surprises, and helps you feel comfortable with the decision of home purchase. Indeed, many buyers have saved thousands of dollars during renegotiation that based on the inspection report.
• Alerts you of any deficiencies or safety issues
• You may use the report to get a discount and save money.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies
• Assist you in property evaluation.
• Assist you in acquiring financing and insurance as well.
Pre-Delivery Inspection (new construction):
Before taking ownership of your newly constructed home, the builder will carefully analysis the interior and exterior structure of your new constructed house. An independent inspection completed by a qualified home inspector often uncovers deficiencies overlooked by the builder’s inspector. If these deficiencies caught early, the builder can correct them before giving you the ownership.
Pre-Delivery Inspection benefit for a homeowner:
• Ensures your newly constructed home is complete and ready for possession
• Highlights health and safety issues
• Helps ensure deficiencies are corrected under the New Home Warranty Program or at the builder’s expense
• Creates a deficiency list that can be used to correctly fill out homebuilder warranty forms
• Prioritizes deficiencies and offers recommendations for approaching repairs
Court expert witness service:
The legal process is intimidating – especially when you’re against for contractors, builders or even other home inspectors and not familiar with the construction and home inspection industry yourself. Not knowing the language, the terms and basic principles can be a big disadvantage. In order to understand all points effectively, then you can take the assistance of a professional. Our inspectors will provide you complete legal solutions related to the proceedings, incomplete or inaccurate home inspections, unskilled contractor services, builder incompetence to the homeowner. We fight to protect your right. If you’re thinking of pursuing litigation against a Home Inspector, Builder, Contractor or other party we can help by attending court and providing our expertise and credentials to support your claim during litigation.